But I intend to create a Breton Embassy before reception of Fukushima cloud, direct from Canada. What's your question? Bianchi-Bihan 20 Meu 2011 da 13:04 (UTC)
- (There is a French actor named Bihan, right? Is he Breton?)
I suppose he isnt, but his parents must have been. Bianchi-Bihan 25 Meu 2011 da 04:59 (UTC)
- I enjoy languages, and I have translated this book list en:Le Monde's 100 Books of the Century into around 30 languages.
- What should I call this page in Breton?
I did it Bianchi-Bihan 25 Meu 2011 da 04:59 (UTC)
- As I am sure you realize, Le Monde is the Paris paper.
- Thanks, Varlaam 24 Meu 2011 da 21:09 (UTC) (Toronto)
As a rule, we keep the name of the book in the original language, unless translated into breton, which is quite rare, If so, we add the original title in brackets. Bianchi-Bihan 25 Meu 2011 da 05:13 (UTC)
I was only asking what to call my page since I have already written it.
Varlaam 25 Meu 2011 da 15:49 (UTC)
- Sorry. You should have precised it. Can you write breton? Bianchi-Bihan 26 Meu 2011 da 04:47 (UTC)
- No. But I don't need it to translate a list.
- I have translated that list into ~30 languages, including Greek, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
- Even Georgian. I had to learn the script to do that list.
- Varlaam 21 Gen 2012 da 01:01 (UTC)
- Congratulations. Bianchi-Bihan 21 Gen 2012 da 09:14 (UTC)